Recipe by diva willis
this is a recipe i got from the starving student cookbookand i thought it was just delightful!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 Oreo cookies, separated
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg; beat until smooth.
- Place one Oreo half, frosting side up, in the bottom of a lined muffin tin.
- Top with cream cheese mixture.
- Crush remaining 6 Oreo haves.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Melt margarine and chocolate chips until smooth.
- Drizzle over cooled cheesecakes.