Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Scrumptious and so easy to whip up
Make and share this Oreo Cheesecake Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Oreo Double Stuff cookies
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 lbs cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Remove 15 of the cookies and crush them coarsely, then mix with 1/2 stick melted butter. Press into the sides of a 13 x 9 dish.
- Crush the remaining cookies .
- Whip together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining crushed cookies.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- refrigerate until served.