Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of the best cookies I've tried and their only 3 Weight Watchers points!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups Oreo cookie crumbs, divided
- 1.Preheat oven to 375.
- 2.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, I highly recommend using parchment paper when baking these cookies.
- 3.In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment cream together butter and cream cheese until well combined.
- 4.Add in sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- 5.Add in flour one cup at a time, with the mixer on low, until it is just combined.
- 6.Stir in 1 cup of Oreo crumbles into the cookie mix.
- 7.Pour remaining Oreo crumbles into a bowl.
- 8.Roll cookie dough into 1.5" balls then roll into the cookie crumbles, making sure to coat each ball thoroughly (this will help hold the cookie together as it cooks).
- 9.Place cookies 1-2" apart on baking sheet.
- 10.Bake on center rack for 14-15 minutes or until the bottom just starts to brown.
- 11.Allow to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to a rack to cool completely.
Stuck to the parchment paper grr if you didn't get them off right away so mad grr