Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Oreo's can be substituted for your favorite chocolate bar. I've done white chocolate recipes peanut butter cuts, snickers, & even a butterfinger bar! All delicious!!!
- 2 (4 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 Oreo cookies (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cookies.
- POUR into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Easy and wonderful recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2008.