- Mix Oreos and butter.
- Press them down in a greased 9inch spring form pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into spring-form pan.
- Break up 8 Oreos and drop on top of the batter.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 300 Deg F.
- Don't bake till it cracks.
- Cool to room temperature and chill in the refrigerator before removing pan.
So easy and My family loves it!!!! Make sure to put a pan of water in the bottom of your oven to prevent cracking!!!
mmmm mmmm mmmm!!! soooo easy and soooo delicious. to be frank, when i read the ingredients i was sceptical because there are very few and it seemed too easy. but when i tasted it, gosh, it was rich and delicious. and definite 5-star recipe. just one thing, i read from the other reviewers that it wasen't sweet enough and to add 1/2 sugar. well, i did that, but next time i will follow the recipe as it, withouth the added 1/2 sugar, bause the oreo chunks inside the batter already make it sweeter. so, to sum up, i suggest to follow the recipe exactly as is, because it's wonderful. i will use the same batter recipe from now on for the regular cheesecake too. it's delicious, i'm repeating myself i know, but it is. yum. thank you so much for posting
It turned out great, rich and creamy..Thank you for the post. I baked with a water bath so that it stayed moist and not crack. Shared the cake with my in laws and friends, they enjoyed it! Oh yeah, don't mix the blended Oreo biscuit into the mixture, or it will turned out slightly gray. :)