Top Review by Chef Amira
mmmm mmmm mmmm!!! soooo easy and soooo delicious. to be frank, when i read the ingredients i was sceptical because there are very few and it seemed too easy. but when i tasted it, gosh, it was rich and delicious. and definite 5-star recipe. just one thing, i read from the other reviewers that it wasen't sweet enough and to add 1/2 sugar. well, i did that, but next time i will follow the recipe as it, withouth the added 1/2 sugar, bause the oreo chunks inside the batter already make it sweeter. so, to sum up, i suggest to follow the recipe exactly as is, because it's wonderful. i will use the same batter recipe from now on for the regular cheesecake too. it's delicious, i'm repeating myself i know, but it is. yum. thank you so much for posting
- 18 Oreo cookies, crushed in a blender
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix Oreos and butter.
- Press them down in a greased 9inch spring form pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into spring-form pan.
- Break up 8 Oreos and drop on top of the batter.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 300 Deg F.
- Don't bake till it cracks.
- Cool to room temperature and chill in the refrigerator before removing pan.