Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dark sweet cherry (for garnish)
- mint sprig (for garnish)
- Reserve 6 cookies for garnish.
- Finely crush half the remaining cookies.
- Coarsely chop remaining half of cookies; set aside.
- Mix finely crushed cookies and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom and 1 1/2 inches up on the sides of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Beat in eggs, sour cream and vanilla; fold in coarsely chopped cookies.
- Spread mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- Cool at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Remove side of pan.
- Halve reserved cookies.
- Garnish cheesecake with the cookie halves, cherries and mint.