My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Insert popsicle stick into stem of each apples; set aside.
- 2Heat caramels and water in large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until caramels are melted and smooth.
- 3Dip apples into melted caramel, spooning caramel over apples to coat.
- 4Roll in chopped cookies, pressing cookies gently into caramel.
- 5Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet; let stand for 25 minutes or until caramel sets.
- 6Heat chocolate and oil in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth; cool for 15 minutes.
- 7Drizzle over apples. Let stand until firm (refrigerate if needed).
- 8Store in refrigerator up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Caramel-Dipped Apples
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 944.8
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 530.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 137.7 g
- Protein 10.1 g