Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- 6 large apples, washed, well dried
- 75 pieces caramels, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons water
- 24 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Insert popsicle stick into stem of each apples; set aside.
- Heat caramels and water in large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until caramels are melted and smooth.
- Dip apples into melted caramel, spooning caramel over apples to coat.
- Roll in chopped cookies, pressing cookies gently into caramel.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet; let stand for 25 minutes or until caramel sets.
- Heat chocolate and oil in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth; cool for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle over apples. Let stand until firm (refrigerate if needed).
- Store in refrigerator up to 2 days.
ITTSSS SOO GOOD!! i should take a picture next time =D