Recipe by mollypaul
A delicious and EASY dessert sure to impress. If you wanted to kick it up a notch, add a layer of sliced bananas after the cookie crust.
Top Review by ruthiefoster55
This was good. I would make a couple of suggestions. Reserve about 1/4 c. of the crushed oreos for topping. Second, use 12 oz. of cream cheese. Third, A bigger pudding layer by using another small box of the instant pudding along with the big box. It was too "cool whippy" and these changes would make it less so.
- 1 package Oreo cookies, crushed (Doubl-Stuf is terrif)
- 3⁄8 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix, prepared as for pie
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed oreos and butter.
- Spread into 13 x 9 pan, press firmly.
- Blend one container whipped topping with cheese and sugar.
- Spread mixture over cookie crust.
- Spread prepared pudding over cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- Garnish with a few reserved cookie crumbs OR chocolate shavings, if desired Refrigerate.