Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and EASY dessert sure to impress. If you wanted to kick it up a notch, add a layer of sliced bananas after the cookie crust.
- Mix crushed oreos and butter.
- Spread into 13 x 9 pan, press firmly.
- Blend one container whipped topping with cheese and sugar.
- Spread mixture over cookie crust.
- Spread prepared pudding over cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- Garnish with a few reserved cookie crumbs OR chocolate shavings, if desired Refrigerate.
This was good. I would make a couple of suggestions. Reserve about 1/4 c. of the crushed oreos for topping. Second, use 12 oz. of cream cheese. Third, A bigger pudding layer by using another small box of the instant pudding along with the big box. It was too "cool whippy" and these changes would make it less so.
I have made this recipe for years and always get raves for it. When I have to bring dessert for anything this is what they ask for. I have also made it with the dark fudge pudding also terrific.