A delicious and EASY dessert sure to impress. If you wanted to kick it up a notch, add a layer of sliced bananas after the cookie crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crushed oreos and butter.
- 2Spread into 13 x 9 pan, press firmly.
- 3Blend one container whipped topping with cheese and sugar.
- 4Spread mixture over cookie crust.
- 5Spread prepared pudding over cheese mixture.
- 6Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- 7Garnish with a few reserved cookie crumbs OR chocolate shavings, if desired Refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Cake (Chocolate)
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 291.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g