WOW! After scarfing about 5 of these, I knew I had to share the wealth!!! If reading this recipe makes your mouth water, wait until you sink your teeth into one--I hope you enjoy them as much as my family and I do:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Have ready a greased or non-stick 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 3In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter together until smooth, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove pan from heat; cool 10 minutes.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, vanilla, and eggs; beat until light.
- 6Add the chocolate mixture, flour, and salt; blend well, but do not overmix.
- 7Gently stir in the Oreos.
- 8Spread batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- 9Bake for 30-38 minutes--DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- 10Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.2
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 139.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g