Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a big seller in our ice cream parlor. We build it with triple fudge frosted brownies, but you can make it with the brownies of your choice (Try "Whatever Floats Your Boat" Brownies! "Whatever Floats Your Boat" Brownies! made with chocolate chips and top with a fudgy icing). ENJOY!
- 3 frosted brownies (2 x 2 inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream, 3 scoops (or try Cookies & Cream!)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup (We use Hershey's)
- 6 Oreo cookies (leave 2 whole, crush the rest chunky)
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly press frosted brownies into Oreo crumbs so some cookies stick to the icing.
- Lay the brownies side by side on an oval bowl or banana boat.
- Place one scoop of vanilla ice cream on each brownie.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over all.
- Put a generous squirt of whipped cream on each scoop of ice cream.
- Push a whole Oreo cookie partway into the spaces between squirts/scoops.
- Sprinkle remaining Oreo crumbs overall.
- Dig In!