Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker. Time consuming but worth every minute!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- (I kind of guessed on the sizes of the oreo and chocolate chips bag. Just buy a regular size of each).
- Crush the oreos and combine with the cream cheese.
- Roll into balls: make them as big or as little as you want.
- Place them on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Put them in the freezer for about 10 minutes to harden.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Dip the oreo balls into the melted chocolate. Make sure to cover completely!
- Place back in the freezer to harden the chocolate.
- Keep frozen until ready to serve.
- You can make them festive by adding food coloring or sprinkles or colored almond bark.
These are so yummy!