Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister, Marilyn Milam, who lives in Kennet, Missouri, sent me this recipe. It sounds so good that I want to share it on the zaar! You can use white or dark melting chocolate and use different color melting chips for different holidays.
- Place oreos in the food processor & pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add cream cheese and process until completely combined.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Roll into ball and place on foil.
- Place in freezer until firm.
- Melt chocolate according to directions on package.
- Dip balls into chocolate to cover, place back on foil.
- Melt chips according to package.
- Pour melted chips in ziplock bag and cut the top off one corner.
- Drizzle with the melted chocolate chips as desired.
- Let chocolate set and serve.
even without doing the recipe, the directions give me some great ideas. Love the trick with the ziplock for drizzling. Thank you so much. I cant wait to try these and post a pic, if they last that long.
I live in Missouri and this has been a Christmas favorite around here for a few years. The food processor sure makes it easier but if like me, you don't have one, a strong ziplock bag and a rolling pin work well. I put a large hand full of cookies in the ziplock (make sure it's sealed) and beat on the cookies until their smashed pretty well. Then I mix them into a bowl of softened cream cheese. It's messy to make but worth it.