Recipe by Melissa Spangler
My sister, Marilyn Milam, who lives in Kennet, Missouri, sent me this recipe. It sounds so good that I want to share it on the zaar! You can use white or dark melting chocolate and use different color melting chips for different holidays.
Top Review by heatheracoe
even without doing the recipe, the directions give me some great ideas. Love the trick with the ziplock for drizzling. Thank you so much. I cant wait to try these and post a pic, if they last that long.
- 1 (1 lb) package Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package baking chocolate
- 1 (16 ounce) packagemelting chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oreos in the food processor & pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add cream cheese and process until completely combined.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Roll into ball and place on foil.
- Place in freezer until firm.
- Melt chocolate according to directions on package.
- Dip balls into chocolate to cover, place back on foil.
- Melt chips according to package.
- Pour melted chips in ziplock bag and cut the top off one corner.
- Drizzle with the melted chocolate chips as desired.
- Let chocolate set and serve.