Recipe by KPD
Great treat for anytime, but especially at holiday time! This would be a nice gift in a cute holiday tin...or to just gobble them up yourself!! Thank Kraft's Holiday Magazine for this one! Cooking time is refridgeration time. Enjoy!
- 8 (1 ounce) baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (1 package = 8 squares)
- 6 (1 ounce) baker's white chocolate baking squares (1 package = 6 squares)
- 10 Oreo cookies
- peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place semi-sweet chocolate in a medium microwaveable bowl. Place white chocolate in a separate medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave each bowl until melted, following package directions for microwaving.
- Add peanut butter to melted white chocolate, stir until combined. Crumble 5 cookies into each chocolate bowl. Mix well.
- On a wax covered baking sheet, drop spoonfuls of each chocolate onto baking sheet, alternating the colors. Use a butter knife to cut through the chocolate to create a marble effect.
- Refridgerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces and serve or store in an airtight container.