Recipe by PA Cindy
I found this while searching the web and decided to try it today. My youngest son told me it was the best he ever had and my brother went so far as to say it was oreogasmic...so I'll let you decide. It is best to spay the cupcake liners so the brownies don't stick.
Top Review by suzipend
My tins are the old-fashioned type so recipe made 24! I used only 1 cookie per cup, generous dollop of peanut butter, and slight 2 tbsp brownie batter--bake 25 minutes. PERFECT!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box brownie mix, 8x8 inch size
- 1⁄3 cup water (use amount specified on your brownie mix)
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil (use amount specified on your brownie mix)
- 2 eggs (use amount specified on your brownie mix)
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350f (180c) degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. For each cupcake cup spread 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter over each Oreo cookie and stack them on top of each other. Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin. Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely then serve.
- Makes 12 servings.