My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix together the cookie crumbs with the melted butter until well combined.
- 3Press mixture into bottom of greased baking pan and sprinkle both chocolate chips over oreo crust.
- 4Pour the sweetened condensed milk over chips and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- 5Let brownies cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo and Dulce De Leche Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (736 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 46.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs