Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the cookie crumbs with the melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture into bottom of greased baking pan and sprinkle both chocolate chips over oreo crust.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over chips and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting into bars.
Yummy! These were very rich and a nice change from bars made with graham cracker crumbs.
These give you quite the sugar high! Very tasty. But I found the consistency too gooey.
This was so easy to make! I did add more Oreos as there didn't seem to be enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Let's face it more Oreos never hurts any recipe! This disappeared - my guests and husband LOVED it. It was rich and chocolatey. Yummy!