- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the cookie crumbs with the melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture into bottom of greased baking pan and sprinkle both chocolate chips over oreo crust.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over chips and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting into bars.