Myrna 2's Note:
From COOKING WITH JUNKI YOSHIDA. Prep time and cooking time are guesses. Lucky to get the # of servings. But it sounds very quick. This made with Good Oregon Products, you may use your brands, but wont taste as good though. Ha Ha.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons tillamook butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded tillamook sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- 2Stir in milk, cheese, paprika, and teriyaki sauce.
- 3Cook over low heat, stir until smooth.
- 4Blend in beaten egg; stir until thick, about 1 minute.
- 5Stir in crab meat.
- 6Arrange egg quarters on toast; top with sauce.
- 7Sprinkle chopped tomato and serve.
Nutritional Facts for Oregon Coast Rarebit
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.1
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 343.7 mg
- Sodium 1003.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: