Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From COOKING WITH JUNKI YOSHIDA. Prep time and cooking time are guesses. Lucky to get the # of servings. But it sounds very quick. This made with Good Oregon Products, you may use your brands, but wont taste as good though. Ha Ha.
- 2 tablespoons tillamook butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded tillamook sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups oregon dungeness crabmeat
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 4 slices bread, toasted and cut into triangles
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped for garnish
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in milk, cheese, paprika, and teriyaki sauce.
- Cook over low heat, stir until smooth.
- Blend in beaten egg; stir until thick, about 1 minute.
- Stir in crab meat.
- Arrange egg quarters on toast; top with sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped tomato and serve.