Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1999 Taste of Home Annual Recipes
Make and share this Oregano Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes (with milk)
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced (or 2 t. dried oregano)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced (or 2 t. dried parsley flakes)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cottage cheese, sour cream, egg yolks, oregano, parsley and seasoned salt. In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into potato mixture. Transfer to a lightly greased 2 1/2-qt. baking dish. Dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until lightly browned.