Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love garlic, don't you? This is a great marinade for lamb, chicken,pork and beef; (for larger cuts, prick with a fork to (insure the marinade gets deep into the meat.)This is really good in making Greek recipes. If you like a lot of garlic and lemon juice, please, adjust it to your own tastes.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (can use more or less)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients; store in the refrigerator, up to a week, if desired.
- Use to marinate beef, pork, and lamb overnight before grilling or broiling.
Good, fast recipe. No wait time and still really good on the chicken. Wonderful with the fresh herbs.