Recipe by GraceSC
The dijon mustard really adds the flavor to this dish! My husband and I love this, so I make it quite often. It's low calorie -- woohoo!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chicken with dijon mustard.
- Mix all other ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- dredge dijon-covered chicken in bread crumb mixture.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add chicken to baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in 350 deg oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake another 10 - 15 minutes.
- Bread crumbs should be golden brown and toasty.