- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 29.58 ml Italian salad dressing mix
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 1 whole chicken, approx. 6 pounds
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, salad dressing mix and lemon juice.
- Position chicken on a rack in an ungreased roasting pan, spoon butter mix over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 180 degrees.
- Remove chicken from roasting pan, let stand for 5 minutes before carving.