Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 15 mins
From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Oregano Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, salad dressing mix and lemon juice.
- Position chicken on a rack in an ungreased roasting pan, spoon butter mix over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 180 degrees.
- Remove chicken from roasting pan, let stand for 5 minutes before carving.