Recipe by heather in Ont,
This is a nice change from plain breadsticks and pairs nicely with a Greek Salad. From Cooking Light.
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll 1 can refrigerated breadstick dough.
- Brush dough evenly with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- Separate dough into individual breadsticks.
- Place dough sticks on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13 minutes or until lightly browned.