1/1 Photo of Orecchiette With Toasted Bread Crumbs
This is a recipe for pasta (any kind you like) angel hair or other small shaped pasta. It is served with already prepared & seasoned bread crumbs. Very simple & satisfying dish. Hope you like it. This recipe has been tweaked but I found it on the Foodnetwork Channel with Giada de Laurentis.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, bring to a boil 6 qts of salted water. Cook pasta until al dente; about 8 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile in med-sized saute pan heat oil until warm. Since the bread crumbs will cook quickly, you don't want to add them into a hot pan.
- 3Add the breadcrumbs & stir constantly you may want to season lightly with salt & pepper, since flavored bread crumbs already have seasoning.
- 4Saute for about 2 minutes; remove from heat and set aside.
- 5Drain pasta in colander. Working quickly; add pasta to saute pan & stir to combine.
- 6Add Parmesan & prosciutto & mix thoroughly.
- 7Pour into large serving bowl & garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orecchiette With Toasted Bread Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.6
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 227.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: