Orecchiette With Spinach, Garlic and Bacon
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- While frying your bacon, defrost spinach in the microwave according to directions.
- Sauté onion in olive oil until tender; add the garlic and sauté two more minutes. Add the spinach to the onions.
- Crumble the bacon and add to the mixture.
- Turn the heat to low to keep spinach mixture warm while the pasta finishes cooking.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and place in shallow bowls, spoon spinach mixture over pasta and serve.
- •Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle grated cheese over top.