Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Found this one on the 3 Fat Chicks.com recipe site. It's lowfat and delicious! Perfect for watching a summer sunset. Cooking time refers to refrigeration time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free orange yogurt
- 3 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup whipped light cream
- 1 low-fat graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and yogurt until smooth.
- Add sweetener and vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- Sprinkle gelatin in mixture and continue beating.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust and chill for at least two hours.