This dessert is very refreshing and a perfect end to any meal. I came across this dessert in Thailand about 8 years ago, since then I've been having trouble finding restaurants that serve this. Luckily it is easy to make!
- Peel and segment all the oranges.
- Place oranges in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
- Mix water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Boil gently for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in rose water and remove from heat.
- Cool and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- To serve place oranges in individual serving bowls, pour rose water syrup on top and add some crushed ice.