Recipe by mikus
This dessert is very refreshing and a perfect end to any meal. I came across this dessert in Thailand about 8 years ago, since then I've been having trouble finding restaurants that serve this. Luckily it is easy to make!
Top Review by Basinah
I had never used rose water for anything other than sent before so it came as a bit of a surprise to me now finding it in so many recipe's! This was wonderful, refreshing, aromatic, and easy to make! Not only that, but orange makes any spring dish look more beautiful!
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and segment all the oranges.
- Place oranges in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
- Mix water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Boil gently for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in rose water and remove from heat.
- Cool and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- To serve place oranges in individual serving bowls, pour rose water syrup on top and add some crushed ice.