1/1 Photo of Oranges in Sweet Rose Water
This dessert is very refreshing and a perfect end to any meal. I came across this dessert in Thailand about 8 years ago, since then I've been having trouble finding restaurants that serve this. Luckily it is easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and segment all the oranges.
- 2Place oranges in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
- 3Mix water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- 4Stir until sugar dissolves.
- 5Boil gently for about 10 minutes.
- 6Stir in rose water and remove from heat.
- 7Cool and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- 8To serve place oranges in individual serving bowls, pour rose water syrup on top and add some crushed ice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oranges in Sweet Rose Water
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 62.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: