Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up to please my picky brother. It is great with kids! Also, have fun with it and add other fruits/ juices to the mix. You have crteative control!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar, to sweeten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, for flavor
- Cut the banana into small chunks and blend in blender until smooth.
- Add other ingredients and blend until mixed and smooth.
I made this for myself with 2 frozen small bananas, 2 cups of OJ (no sugar) & the 2 optionsl ingredients & had a very tall, VERY TASTY DRINK! I particularly enjoyed the combo of OJ & chocolate! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]