Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful treat for a diabetic. Not bad taste for regular people either!
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 30 drops artificial sweetener
- Mix the yogurt with the concentrate.
- Stir well.
- Add artificial sweetener.
- Pour into freezer trays and freeze.
- Remove from trays and bag.
- Store in freezer.
- (Sometimes we use fruit flavored yogurt for a different taste).
A wonderful treat . Thanks for sharing this.
I live down the Florida Keys where it can get pretty hot, and, ofcourse, I'm on a diet. I bought "pop trays" for 99cents at the supermarket and made these with lowfat vanilla yogurt - I didn't put enough artifical sweetener so the unsweetened OJ was a little on the bitter side - but the concept is great!!!!! I'm going to buy a 2nd pop tray and try all sorts of yogurt diet variations for the long hot summer. They are extremely easy and good.