Adapted from Pan American's Complete Around the World Cookbook. Amount of honey may be adjusted to suit your own taste. Times do not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate the zest of the lemon and one of the oranges. Set zest aside.
- 2Squeeze the lemon and all the oranges.
- 3Place juice and zest in a saucepan and add honey.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Add ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
- 6Boil about 5 minutes, or until mixture is reduced by half.
- 8Pour into a covered container, cool and refrigerate.
- 9To serve, place a tablespoon of the mixture in a tall glass.
- 10Fill glass with ice and water.
Nutritional Facts for Orangeade, New Zealand Style
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 56.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: