Recipe by Small Town Cook
These are wonderfully moist. This is a rather large batch so you can cut it in half.
- 6 eggs
- 2 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice, concentrate (do NOT dilute)
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 cups flour
- 3 cups zucchini, shredded and packed (in measuring cup)
- 2 cups frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Line or grease muffin pans.
- Beat together eggs, sugar, oil, orange juice, almond extract, powder, soda and salt.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Frost with frosting of your choice. Cream cheese frosting works great.