1/3 Photos of Orange Zested Cauliflower
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is from Williams Sonoma Essentials of Healthy Cooking. Soaking the cauliflower in water before baking is important. The moisture creates hot steam that helps the cauliflower to cook to a tender and succulent finish. Serve with lemon wedges. The citrus enhances the flavors in this delightful dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core and cut the cauliflower into uniform-sized florets.
- 2Place the florets in a large bowl, add cold water to cover and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes, drain.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 4Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and arrange the florets in a single layer in the dish.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- 6Bake until tender and lightly browned, about 30 minutes, stirring and rearranging every 10 minutes.
- 7On a cutting board, combine the green onion, parlsey and orange zest and finely chop together.
- 8Remove the cauliflower from oven and sprinkle evely with onion mixture.
- 9Spoon the cauliflower into a warmed serving dish and garnish with lemon wedges.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Zested Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g