1/1 Photo of Orange Yummy Brownies
This is such a unique and tasty dessert or snack. Such a nice change from the chocolate brownie. I cannot wait to make with cranberries and nuts at Thanksgiving! This recipe was posted on foodnetwork.com by Paula Deen; and the creator of this wonderful recipe was one of a hundred finalists in the 39th Pillsbury Bake-off.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure orange extract
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan and set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, and salt.
- 4Add butter, eggs, orange extract, and orange zest and beat with a handheld electric mixer until well blended.
- 5Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until light golden brown and set.
- 6Remove from oven and pierce top of entire cake with a fork.
- 7Glaze: Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stirring until smooth.
- 8Pour glaze over cake.
- 9Cool cake and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Yummy Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g