Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This cake reminds me of a dreamsicle. I juiced some oranges and had the pulp left over and didnt know what to do with it. I decided on experimenting , which i am highly know for.... it turned out great
- 1 cake mix, yellow
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- following the directions on the box for the cake mix as instructed
- bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- add the other ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
- frost with my other recipe (orange buttercream frosting).
- chill at least one hour.
- get ready for the yum factor.