Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made a blender full of these on sunday morning and they were wonderful. Beats the heck out of plan orange juice.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in container of a blender or food processor.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into individual glasses, and serve immediately.
this shake was a little to tangy for myself and my family,maybe try less orange juice