Recipe by Olha
This is a super delicious cake, and is a good choice if you have some yellow cake mix around the house. It is fruity and moist and unbelievably good. Easiest & Best! Coffee Cakes and Quick Breads.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 medium orange, juice and zest of, ground, use the juice, peel and fruit, about 6 Tablespoons in all
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together first 5 ingredients for 4 minutes or until batter is light.
- To make the streusel, mix together sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon until blended.
- Spread half the batter into a greased 10-inch tube pan. Sprinkle with Cinnamon Streusel and cover with remaining batter. With a knife or spatula, cut into batter at 2 inch intervals. Sprinkle top with walnuts and press them lightly into the batter.
- Bake at 350°F for about 45-50 minutes, or until top is browned and a cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean. When cool, remove from pan and sprinkle top with sifted powdered sugar. Serves 8 to 10.