Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Summer time fun or any time.
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans apricot halves in light syrup
- 4 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups orange juice
- Drain apricots.
- Puree in a food processor.
- Place gelatin in 3 quart pan, add orange juice, and let stand for 5 minutes to soften gelatin.
- Bring to a boil over med/high heat, stirring. Remove pan and add apricot puree and mix until well blended.
- Pour into baking pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for about 4 hours, until set.
- Use butter knife to cut gelatin crosswise into 9 inch long, 1 inch wide strips. (you should have about 13 strips).
- Use pancake turner to remove strips to serving plate.
- Use your hands to twist strips into worm shapes.
- If you like, give them 'eyes' made from licorice bits.