Recipe by tweetyfan
This slushy punch requires no ice ring to keep it cold. It's not too sweet, so it appeals to everyone.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Thanks so much for this very great 'witches' brew' [Now which witch came up with this recipe, anyway?] It didn't last around here more than 24 hours, & there were only three of us drinking it!! One change I made was to sub a lemon-lime soda for the ginger ale, & it STILL brewed well! Thanks again for the recipe!
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1⁄2-1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (46 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 liters ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in water. Stir in the apricot nectar, pineapple juice and lemon juice. Freeze in two 2-qt. freezer containers. Remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving. Place contents of one container in a punch bowl; mash with potato masher. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Repeat.