Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This slushy punch requires no ice ring to keep it cold. It's not too sweet, so it appeals to everyone.
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1⁄2-1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (46 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in water. Stir in the apricot nectar, pineapple juice and lemon juice. Freeze in two 2-qt. freezer containers. Remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving. Place contents of one container in a punch bowl; mash with potato masher. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Repeat.
Thanks so much for this very great 'witches' brew' [Now which witch came up with this recipe, anyway?] It didn't last around here more than 24 hours, & there were only three of us drinking it!! One change I made was to sub a lemon-lime soda for the ginger ale, & it STILL brewed well! Thanks again for the recipe!
I made this for my girl-scout troop Halloween party and people kept looking for more when it was all gone! definatly a keeper!!!