- 1 orange, juice and rind of
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 lbs chicken wings
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except the chicken wings, in a bowl.
- Add the chicken wings and marinate for several hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the wings from the marinade.
- I discard the marinade and do not baste the wings during cooking.
- Roast in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes in a, shallow and parchment paper lined, baking tray.