1/5 Photos of Orange White Chocolate Chip Pancakes
I was feeling a little adventurous this morning and decided to shake up the basic pancake recipe. The orange flavor is noticeable, but subtle, and melds nicely with the white chocolate chips. They were a huge hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix your dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together, including the orange zest but NOT the butter.
- 3Pour your wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Add the melted butter and stir it in!
- 4Preheat your griddle/pan over medium heat. When it is nice and toasty, rub a little butter (or non-stick cooking spray) across the surface. It should sizzle and bubble just a little, but should not be smoking.
- 5Pour batter onto your pan using a 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake. When you get the beginnings of the tell-tale bubbles, sprinkle some white chocolate chips onto the wet pancake. However many you use is up to you. A little does go a long way, since they will melt and spread out a little.
- 6When the bubbles are really talking to you, flip the pancake and cook until the other side is golden brown. Continue with the remaining batter.
- 7Enjoy with the toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange White Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 508.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of