1/1 Photo of Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious, sweet, and aromatic cookies. My little brother closes his eyes when he eats them and thinks they taste like Trix cereal. I think they just taste delightful. The first time I made this recipe I spilled 1/3 bottle of the orange extract in the bowl. The cookies were still great. If you are partial to orange flavor, add a full tablespoon instead of the recommended amount below.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Blend butter and sugars until creamy (use medium speed with an electric mixer.)
- 3Add egg, orange rind and extract, beating until blended.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda and salt in separate bowl.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture, beating just until blended.
- 6Stir in white chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
- 9Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges of cookies are lightly browned.
- 10Cool on baking sheets for two minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1842.5
- Calories from Fat 902
- Total Fat 100.3 g
- Saturated Fat 61.5 g
- Cholesterol 249.0 mg
- Sodium 1284.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 220.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 148.1 g
- Protein 19.1 g