Orange, Watercress and Olive Salad
- Cut a slice from the top and bottom of each orange, then stand it on end and cut down so that the peel and pith are removed.
- Cut the oranges into 6 segments (or slices if you prefer).
- Cut the onion into fine segments.
- Gently brown the almonds and allow them to cool.
- Halve the olives and remove the pips.
- Mix the oil, vinegar honey, salt and pepper as a salad dressing.
- Mix the orange, onion, watercress (or spinach) and mint leaves, and add the dressing.
- Top with olives and almonds.