Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
With artificially sweetened ff yogurt, get creative with sugar-free Jellos: Orange, Lime, Black Cherry, name your flavor. Then there's the fudge sauce. For that mix equal amounts unsweetened *non-alkalinized* cocoa & Splenda. Then add water & stir to desired consistency. Adding chopped walnuts too is super healthy, with their Omega 3 acids.
- 4 ounces sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon powder sugar-free orange jello
- 2 walnut halves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fudge sauce (each tbsp 20 calories. Mix equal amounts unsweetened *non-alkalinized* cocoa & Splenda. Then add wat)
- Chop walnuts.
- Stir artificial sweetener & Sugar-free Orange Jello powder into yogurt.
- Spoon into dessert cups.
- Top with fudge sauce & chopped walnuts.
- *Emphasis is on non-alkalinized cocoa because alkalinization (Dutch process) destroys the antioxidants. Hershey's is good, the little brown box in baking aisles. Trader Joes' cocoa is also very good.
I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but mine did not really come out like a mousse... it was not bad, just like creamy jell-o i guess. nice for a low calorie sweet treat, and the chocolate sauce was not bad either. Overall good, but not if you are really looking for a mousse