Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just love this quick and easy chicken recipe!
Make and share this Orange Walnut Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Brown Chicken Breasts in Oil and Butter and Garlic.
- Place in Baking Dish.
- In same pan, with drippings the remaining ingredients.
- Heat until hot over medium heat.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake in oven, until done approximately 25-30 minutes.
- To hold until dinner, you can place foil over pan and reduce heat. If needed to add extra liquid, add 1/2 water to chicken.
This is a great recipe. I love the citrus in it.