1/1 Photo of Orange Walnut Cake
1 hr 15 mins
na #2's Note:
This mildly orange flavored cake can be topped with an orange icing and dotted with candied orange peel, if desired. It can be eaten the same day as it is baked and tastes delicious. TIP: For easy removal from pan, grease pan and then line bottom with waxed or parchment paper. Recipe is from: My Great Recipes Card 90
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar until blended.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Mix flour and baking powder well.
- 4Add to first mixture, mixing well.
- 5Add orange rind, orange juice, walnuts, and raisins, stir until well combined.
- 6Pour batter into greased and floured loaf pan.
- 7Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool in pan for about 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan, wrap in foil.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Walnut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5384.3
- Calories from Fat 2207
- Total Fat 245.2 g
- Saturated Fat 127.4 g
- Cholesterol 1232.0 mg
- Sodium 2511.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 781.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.1 g
- Sugars 535.1 g
- Protein 70.8 g