Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These have a wonderful orange scent as they bake, and they taste just as good!
Make and share this Orange Walnut Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (first 7 ingredients on list above).
- In a small bowl slightly beat eggs& egg yolk together, and add to the dry ingredients along with the extract& the melted butter.
- Mix by hand with a wooden spoon or with hands.
- If dough is too stiff, add some juice from the zested orange.
- Turn dough out onto work surface; knead lightly and form into two logs.
- Place logs on lightly greased cookie sheet& flatten slightly.
- Brush logs with beaten egg white.
- Bake 30 minutes; let cool completely, then slice each log diagonally into 1" slices with serrated knife, using a sawing motion.
- Stand the slices on the cookie sheet and return to the oven.
- Bake an additional 7-10 minutes or until crisp.