- 4 medium oranges
- 1 Red Delicious apple, unpeeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- lettuce leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and section oranges over a large bowl to catch 2 teaspoons juice.
- Add orange sections, apple, and celery to bowl, tossing gently to mix.
- Combine mayonnaise and cinnamon, stirring to blend.
- Add to fruit mixture, and toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Serve salad on a lettuce-lined serving platter, if desired.