Recipe by Kathy(
Inspired by another recipe (Raspberry Pink Velvet Gelatin-Yogurt Mousse), I made an orange version which I like even better.
- 28.34 g package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 236.59 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 170.09 g fresh mandarin oranges
- 59.16 ml plain fat-free yogurt, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Whisk in yogurt.
- Spoon into 4 sherbet glasses or pour into a gelatin mold. Chill until set, about 1-2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with orange segments and a dollop of yogurt.