1/6 Photos of Orange Vanilla Chip Cookies
A melt-in-your-mouth cookie from The Magnolia Bakery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 2In another mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until smooth.
- 3Add in the egg and stir to mix.
- 4Add in the flour mixture and beat until blended.
- 5Add in the orange zest and vanilla chips; stir to combine.
- 6Drop dough by rounded teaspoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- 8Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute, then transfer to a wire rack to finishing cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Vanilla Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (948 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 73.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g